Thursday, July 18, 2013

Sandi's Week #19

 

Funny how Suzanne and I are behind the same number of weekx in Project Life.  We both just completed week #19.  I used Suzanne's awesome sketch for my title card.  I also used some older Amy Tangerine stitched look Thickers that I have been hoarding.  I seriously have like a dozen packages of these in 3 different colors and I am now forcing myself to use them.  They are just so CUTE!!  Am I the only one that hestitates to use something that they really like?  That was also the case for that yellow anchor flair badge on my title card. But now having used it, I love where it is and how it looks.  Challenge this week from me.....use something you have been saving for just the right time.  The time is now....seize the moment.  LOL


Well there you have it....week #19 is in the books.  I hope we can inspire you to create a PL spread this week....you are never too behind to catch up.  I would love to see a bunch of entries this time.  To get all the details and link up your project go to THIS post of Suzanne's.

1 comment: