Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sandi's take on Challenge #1 -- Currently card

 
I am so excited to be sharing with you my take on our first challenge....the "currently" card.  At this point I am behind on PL but that really doesn't stress me out.  I need to live life in order to have something to document.  If I am behind, I just take good notes (usually in my daily planner) and create my pages when I can.  The above page is actually page 2 of week #16 and this is page #1:
 

My husband and I are empty nesters so sometimes I do not have very much to document especially if we didn't do much over the weekend.  To use a currently card or current favorites is a great way to fill up a 2 page spread as well to include information about me which often gets lost or not documented.  Here is my 2 page spread together:
 

For my currently card I used a card from the Amy Tangerine Yes Please collection.  I just LOVE the colors of her collections and they contain a lot of travel themed elements to use on my PL pages.  I use an wide assortment of products from various manufacturers on my pages.  Once in awhile I will stick to one manufacturer on a weekly spread but that is rare.  Do you like to mix and match?
 
Here is the Amy Tangerine sheet that contains my card:
 

And here is a close-up of my journaling on my card.......
 

 
I hope I was able to inspire you and I sincerely hope that you will join in our our first challenge.  That prize makes me wish I could win....LOL!  Link up your entries at the bottom of THIS post.  Deadline is June 30th
 
 
 

 



4 comments: